Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Next Switzer

So these were taken several months ago but I'm not a very on-the-ball blogger so here they are, better late than never.

This is the wee leg that boots me throughout the day and night. I don't mind.


Mom! Lemme outta here! Hey! Mom!


I know, isn't it the most perfect little foot? It's the most perfect little foot.


The face that will be smothered with kisses in several months. Can't wait to touch that little nose.


S/he just gets cuter and cuter doesn't s/he? Is it just me? No, s/he gets cuter and cuter. Now, turn away and look back....cuter, right?



Okay, so I'm using the gender non-specific but really, it's a girl. I have no scientific evidence to back up my assertion...although I was awfully tempted at the Ultrasound cause Jesse wasn't there and I thought...well, nevermind, I excercised restraint...but it's totally a girl.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Communications Coordinator
    Primrose Schools

    ReplyDelete